Now is the time to grab up the deals. Stores need to clean out their inventory. Which makes for a perfect time for you to get some great deals. It may only be the beginning of Fall but why not start saving yourself some holiday cash. Buy some of these discounted deals now and stash them away for Christmas presents.
7 of The Best Things to Buy in Late September – Early October
1. Garden Supplies – Garden supply stores and nurseries are trying to clear inventory. Take advantage of lower prices now!
2. Patio Furniture and Grills- The first week after summer ends is the best time to buy patio furniture. Many stores reduce their prices drastically to make room for Christmas decorations.
3. School Supplies are Marked down a few weeks after school starts, retailers are known to discount school supplies by at least 75%.
4. Summer Apparel- Markdowns are huge by now! Think layers people. Fall and Winter staple pieces. Maybe you are planning a vacation over the holidays or going away for spring break.
5. Jeans – According to Real Simple jeans are one of the more common leftover items after the back-to-school rush.
6. Coffee- September 29 is National Coffee Day. Look for Free or Discounted Coffee.
7. TV Deals– The markdowns begin it starts with the 32″ TV’s. Look for more TV deals throughout the holiday season.