Stovetop Lasagna makes a perfect one pot meal!
No need to heat the oven for this pasta favorite. Everything is made on the stovetop all in one pot!
This stovetop lasagna is perfect for a busy weeknight. It’s ready in less than 30 minutes! Just serve with a side salad and mixed veggies and you have a fast home cooked meal for your family.
Pasta is one of my families favorites! But just having the same ole pasta can get boring! I like to mix things up around here.
I am always looking for easy meal ideas and this chicken alfredo lasagna is perfect! It’s a meal that is quick and delicious. The best part- not a lot of dishes to wash after dinner! Everything is made in one pot!
16 oz package of Lasagna Noodles
Favorite Jarred Alfredo Sauce
(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
- 16 oz package of Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1-2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Break lasagna noodles into 1-2 inch pieces add to boiling water
- Cook lasagna noodles until just tender approximately 6-8 minutes
- Drain water set noodles aside
- Add olive oil to pan
- Cook garlic and onions
- Toss in cooked chicken
- Add alfredo sauce
- Add cooked lasagna noodles
- Top with cheese
- Add seasoning
- Allow to cook on low until noodles absorb some of the alfredo sauce and thickens slightly
- Enjoy 🙂
Resources to Make One Pot Meals for the Family:
Shake up your family meals with these great resources for making one pot meals!